Best software for creating book trailers & videos


The image above is a still from my new book trailer for PROSPECT OF MY ARRIVAL. Much of the richness of the image is due to Animoto. I think Animoto.com provides one of the most stunning video creation services I've seen. It's great for book trailers and it's free, as long as your video is no more than 30 seconds. You input photos, music, video and text -- and its editing software does all the magic. It's like having a virtual movie director.

If you outgrow the 30 second length, you just pay $30 for the year which is pretty cheap for what it does. (I purchased the music on my video dirt cheap, along with some of the video clips thru StockFootageForFree.com.) Take a peek at the book trailer below for my forthcoming novel to see what Animoto can do. If you have any questions about how it was put together, just ask. Or drop a note in my guestbook at dwightland.homestead.com. For the maximum effect, open up the video to full-screen. Hope you like it.
Please let me know your thoughts!

http://animoto.com/play/VIyQzt4oW0nhsuogUzvwkQ

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

MOVIE REVIEW OF ANOMALISA: An Edward Hopper Painting Come to Life

How Big Is The Circle of Your Friends?

What Ingredients Should Go Into Your Novel?