Some new services...

Recently I was asked by three different people if I could provide various services and what would I charge.  I didn't know what to say at the time.
-- An entrepreneur asked what I would charge for 3 hours of marketing assistance for his new business venture.
-- A woman wanted to give a holiday gift to her sister who had finished her memoir.  She was curious what I would charge for my professional feedback on the manuscript.
-- A counselor and energy worker offered to pay me to give feedback on how to make his existing website more compelling and effective.
Since there is a need, I thought I would expand the services I provide:
WEBSITE FEEDBACK FOR EXISTING WEBSITES NEEDING REFRESHING OR A MAKEOVER: $25 an hour.  
(Will post Before & After photos on my site.)

​MANUSCRIPT FEEDBACK ON COMPLETED OR EMERGING NOVELS & MEMOIRS: $25 an hour.

​MARKETING ADVICE FOR NEW BUSINESSES OR EMERGING AUTHORS: $25 an hour.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

MOVIE REVIEW OF ANOMALISA: An Edward Hopper Painting Come to Life

How Big Is The Circle of Your Friends?

What Ingredients Should Go Into Your Novel?