DWIGHT'S STRATEGIC LOVE LIFE PLAN (aka "The Magical Saturday Overnite Guest Program")

My new strategic plan for my love life. It's so simple I don't know why I didn't think of it before! My plan is to have an overnight guest every Saturday night from now on. It doesn't have to be the same guest each Saturday, but it can be. It can lead to something more lasting, or it can be just be friendship and frivolity. Let's call it a "micro slumber party." We can order food in and watch CNN and Saturday Night Live. So that's my plan. I'll let you know how it works out.
Like ·  ·  · Promote · 12 minutes ago · Edited · 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOVIE REVIEW OF ANOMALISA: An Edward Hopper Painting Come to Life

How Big Is The Circle of Your Friends?

What Ingredients Should Go Into Your Novel?