Hope Store Advances in Contest


Okay, this news is a little late.  But on February 13, 2013 -- I learned that my novel THE HOPE STORE advanced in the Amazon contest.  10,000 novels were entered from around the world.  2,000 of our books advanced on the based of our 300 word pitches.  I did my happy dance.

Next, on March 12, I'll find out if my book advances on the basis of my 20 page excerpt.  There will be 500 books left standing at that point.  And the public is invited to go to -- www.amazon.com/abna -- to read for themselves any of the advancing excerpts!  There's always quite a stunning variety of novels and voices on display.


Comments

  1. SO well-deserved - you know I'm a total Dwight fan. Crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

MOVIE REVIEW OF ANOMALISA: An Edward Hopper Painting Come to Life

How Big Is The Circle of Your Friends?

What Ingredients Should Go Into Your Novel?