My book's first appearance on KINDLE NATION DAILY


Nothing like a beautiful picture to get your attention.

Hi Friends,

Happy Friday.
I wanted to share that today (Feb 3) thru Sunday, I launch my first national advertising for my novel PROSPECT OF MY ARRIVAL on a popular website called Kindle Nation Daily. 


173,000 people visit this site each month to find interesting new books to read on their Kindles. Many authors report a healthy bump in their sales and Amazon ranking afterward.

Please click on the link below to check out this beautiful ad which includes a link to the book trailer, news of Disney's Studio's interest in my novels, fresh reviews. And a link to order my kindle book for $1.99 or the paperback for $8.99. Low prices are available during these three days. The paperback is gorgeous, by the way.

Most importantly, you can help support an emerging self-published writer like me by sharing this link with your circles, and via facebook and twitter. This is how things go viral. :)  One person tells five people.  Each of those people tell five people. That's 25 right there, and on it goes.

Thanks so much! Let me know how you like the ad.

Dwight



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOVIE REVIEW OF ANOMALISA: An Edward Hopper Painting Come to Life

How Big Is The Circle of Your Friends?

What Ingredients Should Go Into Your Novel?