A Case of You + Goodreaders reading


Today a box arrived with 40 of the books I ordered for my October reading.  Don't they look handsome packed together in that box?  Also I wanted to share some early responses from some of the Goodreads readers who have read, or are reading, PROSPECT.


Sarah Draheim is currently reading the book.  (She's on page 87 of 277)
"I'm not a science fiction girl, so I thought this book might not be quite up my alley. However, I was delighted this morning on the train to figure out it's quite emotional, and there are moments when Okita is just brilliant, like when Prospect '...hopes the man doesn't have a rainy life.'  I think I'll really like the rest of the book, too. Funny and heartwarming so far, with a bit of mystery thrown in."

Melodi Kownacki finished reading the book and gave it 4 of 5 stars.
"I'm pretty sure there is no genre called 'sentimental science fiction,' but that's definitely where this book belongs. The mind boggling technologies and general concept of the novel place it firmly in the realm of sci-fi, yet it's impossible to ignore the emotional wallop of this sweet, sad book...Prepare for a very poignant journey as Prospect learns the sad truth that life is not always as lovely as a tulip in a vase."

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

MOVIE REVIEW OF ANOMALISA: An Edward Hopper Painting Come to Life

How Big Is The Circle of Your Friends?

What Ingredients Should Go Into Your Novel?